Monday, March 23, 2015

Python version of SPGL1 - implementation -

David Relyea just let me know of his porting the famous SPGL1 solver to Python, woohoo !
Hi Igor,


I've entirely ported the Matlab version of SPGL1 to python. It has full functionality (it heavily leverages numpy) and I haven't caught any bugs in it at all, so I'm letting everyone know. I got the ok from Michael Friedlander to distribute it (under the same license, of course). It's at https://github.com/drrelyea/SPGL1_python_port. Please let people know!

I also intend to clean it up a bit and have it added to scikit-learn, as it's the fastest L1 solver I know of that can handle complex numbers.


All the best,


David Relyea 
Thanks David !
 
Join the CompressiveSensing subreddit or the Google+ Community and post there !
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.

No comments:

Printfriendly